This fantastic 3 night charcuterie course in Gramont, Gascony, is all about adventurous dining from preparation to final presentation; learn all important butchery and knife skills as well as jointing and sectioning a whole pig as well as preparing traditional saucisson and pâtés more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read guest reviews
- Accommodation at the farmhouse in a twin/double room for 3 nights
- You can check in any time after 2pm on day 1 and check-out by 11am on day 4
- Prices are based on 1 person in their own private room with en-suite bathroom (no single supplement for a private room)
- If two people travel together and share a room, a discount is offered (see the costing and extras tab for details)
- A welcome drink on arrival on day 1
- Breakfast each morning
- A light lunch on days 2 and 3
- A 4 course dinner on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, with unlimited wine and water
- French cookery and charcuterie lessons on day 2 and 3 with two professional chefs
- All cooking materials, apron and ingredients
- Cooking lessons take place at the professional kitchen in the Auberge and the purpose-built teaching kitchen in the main house
- WiFi / Internet access
- Access to the hot tub (weather permitting)
Recommended by Alastair Sawday, this lovingly restored French farmhouse set in the peaceful village of Gramont surrounded by breathtaking views of the idyllic Gascony countryside is the setting for your French cookery holiday, only 50 minutes from Toulouse and less than two hours from Bordeaux, Bergerac and Carcassonne.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on